Dec 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!

To everyone out there, firstly, I want to wish the happiest of holidays, in whatever form you choose to celebrate. I truly hope these holidays are wonderful for each of you. It's a time to remember those that we love and the friendships we cherish. Hope the new year brings lots of great opportunities to each of you.

Last Sunday I performed my own arrangement of Oh, Come, All Ye Faithful for my local congregation. It turned out wonderfully and I certainly felt the spirit of Christmas as I sang it. My little brother, a very talented pianist, composer, arranger, improvisor, etc., accompanied me on the piano, though I wish we could have done it with the organ. If you're interested, here's the sheet music for your enjoyment. Feel free to download and use!


No comments:

Post a Comment